Sunday, March 27, 2016

Apartment Hunters: Campus Lodge Pool Party

This upcoming weekend on April 2nd, Campus Lodge will be hosting their monthly pool party for residents and guests alike to attend. The party will be taking place from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. There is going to be a live DJ, food consisting of pizza and burgers, and a host of water sports like pool basketball and pool volleyball. I heard there might even be a raffle giving away a mystery prize!

I caught up with lodge resident, R.j. Walsh, who is also one of my three roommates at the apartment complex. I asked him if he was excited about the pool party and his response did not disappoint. Here's what he said:




Like my roommate R.j. said, events such as pool parties present a great opportunity for various people at our apartment complex to interact. Good food, upbeat music, and good weather all help foster great neighborly relationships that can carry on past college.

I for one know I need to do a better job at meeting my neighbors, and Campus Lodge does a great job facilitating that desire. This pool party is not at all going to be as big as our end of the year bash, but nevertheless it should be a fun experience for all those who attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment