Sunday, March 6, 2016

Apartment Hunters: Live Tweeting

At the end of February, some friends of mine who had seen my blog asked if they could visit Campus Lodge sometime as they were searching for a new apartment to live in for next year. I was thrilled to hear this, and told them that my roommate Connor Salas (who works at Campus Lodge) could give them a tour!

They scheduled their tour for March 6th, 2016, at around 3 pm. Not too busy, I decided to tag along on the tour and live tweet the experience to all my followers!

Tweet #1

Tweet #2


Tweet #3


Tweet #4


Tweet #5 

Tweet #6 


Tweet #7 


Tweet #8 

Tweet #9 

Tweet #10 


Tweet #11 


Replies

My roommate saw I was blowing up social media again, so naturally he gave me a hard time about it.



In response to Tweet #3:


Conclusion
The tour was a great success! Hopefully one of my friends can win a free scooter! More importantly though, I hope the tour opened their eyes and that they will be living at Campus Lodge for the 2016 fall semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment